THURSDAY - June 16, 2016 - Dealing with an Active Shooter
1 HRCI & 1 SHRM PDC credits pending
7:30 am - 9:00 am
Lanier Charter Career Academy
2723 Tumbling Creek Rd
$25 for Non-Foothills Members
Free for first time visitors and guests
Dealing with an Active Shooter
- Do you know what warning signs to look for in your employees?
- What is the difference between a frustrated employee and a volatile one and what are the danger signs for future violent behavior?
- What are the safety precautions your company has in place to protect employees from both public and internal acts of violence?
- How does an Emergency Action Plan address potentially violent situations, including an active shooter threat?
- Is your EAP readily available when the building needs to be evacuated?
- If a shooter enters the front lobby of your building, what is the procedure to be followed?
- What can you expect from local law enforcement when dealing with an active shooter or violence in the workplace?
Presenters:Sgt. Jason Teague
Gwinnett County Police Dept.